当前位置:墨水屋 >

职场人生 >职场英语 >

外贸英语对话之兑换

外贸英语对话之兑换

引导语:用英语怎样谈论兑换的问题?下面是本站小编整理的外贸英语对话之兑换,欢迎参考!

外贸英语对话之兑换

Part One

Y: Excuse me, what can I do for you?

于:你好,我能为你做些什么吗?

J: Yes. I am going to stay here for a while, and I need to change some RMB. I am wondering if I could exchange some money here.

吉姆:是的。我要在这里待一些时间,想 兑换一些人民币,你们这里可以 吗?

Y: Sure, you can. What currencies do you have now?

于:当然可以。你现在持有的是什么货 币呢?

J: Francs. How much is the spot exchange rate today?

吉姆:法郎。今天的现汇兑换率是多少?

Y: 100 francs for 400 yuan.

于:100法郎对400人民市。

J: Good. Thank you.

吉姆好的。谢谢。

Y: How much are you planning to exchange?

于:你想兑换多少啊?

J: I'd like to exchange 1,000 yuan.

吉姆:我想兑换1 000人民币。

Y: That is good. Please fill out the exchange request form. And I'll bring you the RMB for you.

于:可以的。请你在这张兑换单上填一 下吧。我去给你拿人民币。

J: Fine.

吉姆:好的。

Y:Is this your first time to China?

于:这是你第一次来中国吗?

J: No. I have been here several times before on business. But this is for travel.

吉姆:不是。我之前来过好几次,都是做生意的。这次是来旅游的。

Y: Is It so? I find that now more and more foreign friends take a trip to China. Wish you a pleasant stay here. This is 1,000 yuan.

于:是吗?我发现现在有越来越多的外 国朋友到中国旅行了。祝你在这里 过得愉快。这是1 000人民币。

J: Thank you.

吉姆:谢谢。

Y: You are welcome.

于:不客气。

Part Two

G: Excuse me, do you deal with the business of cashing the check here?

你好。请问你们这里办理支票兑现业务吗?

Z: Yes, we do. And I'd be glad to cash the check for you.

是的,我们办理。我很乐意为你效劳。

G: I would like to have this check changed into RMB.

我想把这张支票兑换成人民币。

Z: Let me have a look. This is a cash check. And there is your company's seal on the check. OK,I think I can serve you. Did you take your ID with you?

让我看一下啊。你这是一张现金支票。支票 上有你们公司的印章。好的,我可以为你办 理。你带身份证了吗?

G: Yes, I did. Here you are.

当然。给你。

Z: Will you please fill out this foreign exchange memo, OK?

请你填一下这张外汇表,好吗?

G: Of course. Can I get the money right now?

好的'。我可以立即拿到现金吗?

Z: I'm afraid you can't. We have to have the check sent to your company's city to draw money. And this needs about a week's time.

很抱歉,你不能。我们必须把支票寄到你们公司所在的城市去取款。这大概需要一个星期的时间。

G: Is there any other ways?

没有别的办法了吗?

Z: Not really. You can also let your company apply for a cheque issued by a Chinese you can get the money immediately.

也不一定,你也可以让你们的公司申请一张 中国银行开出的支票。你就可以立即拿到 钱了。

G: I guess I might wait, for I am not very urgent.

我想还是等一下吧,我也不是很急。

Z: That is good. We will inform you when we receive the proceeds. Another thing is that after we change the proceeds into RMB for you, we will deduct a collection service charge from the proceeds.

好的。我们收到款后会通知你的。另外还有一点就是我们把支票给你兑换成人民币后,我们要从中扣除托收的手续费。

G: OK. I know. Goodbye.

好的。我知道了。那再见了。

Z: See you.

再见。

  • 文章版权属于文章作者所有,转载请注明 https://www.moshuiwu.com/zcyyjy/olkp78.html