当前位置:墨水屋 >

职场人生 >职场英语 >

走遍美国教学文本41:Playing Games ACT II

走遍美国教学文本41:Playing Games ACT II

ACT II
  Oh, Daddy! 噢,爸爸!
  We had such a good time at the aquarium. 我们在水族馆玩得真开心。
  I saw a real shark. 我看到一条真正的鲨鱼。
  I could almost touch it. 我几乎可以摸到它。
  I’m so glad. 我真高兴。
  Hi. Michelle, 嗨,Michelle。
  why don’t you introduce everybody to Susan? 何不将她们每一位介绍给 Susan。
  Hi, Susan. 嗨 ,Susan。
  Hi. 嗨。

走遍美国教学文本41:Playing Games ACT II

I’d like you to meet Audrey and her mother, Mrs. Cooper. 我来向你介绍 Audrey和她母亲,Cooper太太。
  Hello, Audrey. 哈,Audrey。
  Nice to meet you, Mrs. Cooper. 很高兴见到你Cooper太太。
  I’m Susan Stewart. 我是 Susan Stewart。
  And this is Shirley and Nicole. 这是 Shirley 和 Nicole。
  Hi, girls. 嗨 ,女孩们好。
  Come on in. 请进。
  Come on in, Mrs. Cooper. 请进 ,Cooper太太。
  Come on in, everybody. 大家请进来。
  The aquarium was so exciting. 水族馆真的很好玩。
  I had never been there before. 我以前从来没有去过那儿。
  The girls learned a great deal. 女孩们学到了许多东西。
  Frankly, so did I. 坦白说,我也是。
  Well, please sit down 嗯 ,请坐下来
  and tell us all about it during lunch. 一面吃午餐,一面告诉我们一切。
  We prepared some tuna fish 我们准备了金枪鱼
  and cheese sandwiches for lunch. 和奶酪三明治当午餐。
  I love tuna fish. 我喜欢吃金枪鱼。
  Don’t you, Audrey? 喜欢吗, Audrey ?
  I remember when I used to be a Girl Scout. 我记得我还是一名女童子军的时候。
  My mother would take us everywhere, too. 我妈妈也是带我们各处走。
  Susan, I understand you’re in the toy business. Susan ,听说你是在玩具公司工作。
  Yes, I am. 是的。
  My company manufactures toys and games for children. 我们公司专为孩子们生产玩具和游戏器具。
  Susan’s vice-president in charge of new toys and games. Susan是主管新玩具和游戏器具的副总裁
  And the marketing of new toys and games. 还有新玩具和游戏器具的营销。
  Can we test a new game for you, Susan? 我们可以帮你试验新游戏吗,Susan?
  That’s an excellent idea, Michelle. 这是个好主意,Michelle。
  I happen to have 我这儿碰巧有一个
  a game which I brought home to study. 我带回来研究的游戏。
  Let us try it! 让我们试试吧!
  Do you want to play? 你们想玩吗?
  Nicole? Shirley? Audrey? Nicole ?Shirley ?Audrey ?
  We tested it last week on twelve- to fifteen-year-olds, 我们上一次曾在十二岁至十五岁的孩子中试过这项游戏,
  and they found it to be too easy-- 他们发现字太简单---
  in other words ... boring. 也就是说---无聊。
  We think it might be just right for ten- to twelve-year-olds. 我们想它或许对十岁到十二岁大的孩子正合适。

  • 文章版权属于文章作者所有,转载请注明 https://www.moshuiwu.com/zcyyjy/q3pdz7.html